Sustainable City Logistics Accelerator
The Sustainable City Logistics Accelerator is an EIT Urban Mobility program executed by members of DeepTech Alliance. In the program your startup will get ready to kick off sales in international markets. You will get one-to-one business coaching, mentoring, and workshops. The program offers city match-making to test your solution and facilitates an introduction to test and demonstration labs around Europe.
About the Sustainable City Logistics Accelerator
The Sustainable City Logistics Accelerator is an international six-month accelerator program for startups who are ready to scale up internationally and access a unique network of the leading deep-tech startup accelerators across Europe.
In the six month-program, participating startups get:
- A consortium of 7 strong international startup accelerators
- City match-making to test your solution
- Access to test and demonstration facilities
- One-to-one business coaching and mentoring
- Free co-working space in Munich, Milan or Copenhagen
- Access to EIT Urban Mobility investment initiatives and funding instruments
The 10 startups that were chosen for the Sustainable City Logistics Accelerator Program in 2022
The 10 startups are from 7 different countries and all working within Sustainable City Logistics.
Alumni program participant
Nüwiel benefitting from EIT Urban Mobility Accelerator Programme Special COVID19 • 2021
Apply by 21 April 2023
Would you like to know more?
Mads Rømer Svendsen
Elektrovej 331, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby,
+45 2421 1881