Are you a corporate looking to explore your innovation potential in collaboration with startups?
Partner up with the DeepTech Alliance!
- Get direct introduction to selected high potential startups
- Establish pilot projects with startups matching your strategic agenda
- Get access to international knowledge hubs – Top technical universities and associated accelerators
- Go on inspirational trips with groups of startups and other corporates partners to Tel Aviv or Munich a.o. (visit Innovation centres, startup ecosystems, technical universities and local accelerators)
- Get invited to inspirational events about deep tech trends with our knowledge partners from Hello Tomorrow and Boston Consulting Group
- Be part of an unique international network of high potential startups and other innovative corporate partners
Want to know more about being a corporate partner i DeepTech Alliance?
Join the webinar: How do we make partnerships between starups and corporates successful?
27 April @10.00-11.30
In this Corporate Partnerships Webinar we take a closer look at how to create successful partnerships between Startups and Corporates. We also talk about the role of accelerator programs in the success of these partnerships and in particular about DeepTech Alliance and the upcoming Industry 4.0 Accelerator program.
Keynote speaker: Magnus Melander, Founder of Ignite Sweden & THINGS innovation hub, Stockholm.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact Jakob Heiberg, Corporate Partnership & Engagement Manager, right here.