DeepTech Alliance (DTA) Industry 4.0 Program helps European corporate-ready tech startups/scaleups to explore opportunities and strategic partnerships with international corporates. Activities support the expansion of your knowledge and network to find new partners, B2B customers, or investors in new markets.
“The program has given us valuable insights on how to fuel our company into international business opportunities. The introduction to business partners has opened business opportunities all over Europe for us!” – Kristian Hovet, CEO at Tunable (Norway), DTA Industry 4.0 Program 2021
Video from Industry 4.0 Summit in Copenhagen 2021:
ABOUT THE INDUSTRY 4.0 PROGRAM 2022
The eight-week program is running from Sep-Nov 2022 and is light enough to allow for participants to focus on their own business development during the process. The Kick-off and the concluding Summit & Demo are physical events, allowing for participants to connect with peers and other program participants, while other activities are managed online.
A top-ranked program feature is the matchmaking opportunities arranged during the program, with 1-to-1 meetings based on participants’ offerings and interests.
The program also provides 1-2 online sessions per week on relevant topics, such as pricing and B2B Sales conversion. Participation in these is optional, and sessions are recorded to allow for catching up on relevant sessions afterward.
“As the world is facing new challenges, and many of them can be addressed with the type of products we offer, we have to be on top of both new relevant technologies and potential opportunities for our solutions. Deep Tech Alliance is featuring an impressive collection of high performing Startups that have the potential to become valuable partners on this journey”.
Anders Nyander, Concept Project Manager at Alfa Laval
In the eight-week program, participating startups get*:
- Handheld matchmaking between startups and corporate partners across Europe.
- Workshops with experts to help you understand, approach, and engage with corporates.
- Peer-to-peer network with best-in-class startups from all over Europe.
- Physical Kick-off event on Sep 28-29 in Paris and Concluding Summit and Demo Day on Nov 16th in Copenhagen, Denmark with pitches for corporates and investors.
*The participation fee for startups is €1.000, and participants are to cover travel and lodging related to the Kick-off event and Concluding Summit. The participation fee covers all program content including lunches and networking dinners during the events.
Who is the program for?
DTA Industry 4.0 program is suitable for:
* Startups and scaleups working with technological solutions applicable to an Industry 4.0 setting, for example, computer vision, robotics, automation, sensors, IoT, preventive maintenance, flexible manufacturing, AI applications, etc.
Participating companies are expected to be ready to deliver or test their solutions with corporate partners or customers.
* Corporates who are looking to develop their internal industrial production processes or improve offerings to customers by implementing improved functionality in their products; and believe in the potential of exploring innovation and business opportunities in collaboration with startups and scaleups.
Are you interested in being a Corporate Partner in this program or would you like to hear more? Contact us here
“Deep Tech Alliance does not only provide the usual accelerator content, but it does it to a very deep level and European wide. In my perspective it’s the leading program in Europe” – Martin Rugfelt, CEO & Co-founder, Sentian.AI (Sweden), DTA Industry 4.0 Program 2021
Would you like to know more?
Contact Program Manager, Thomas Klem Andersen, for a chat about the DeepTech Alliance Industry 4.0 Program.
Mobile: +45 24914142
Email: [email protected]
Apply by August 25th, 2022